(Jagananna) AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List 2020-21:– YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, launched the scheme on 24th June 2020 (Today) at his camp office. The government is scheduled to give a sum of Rs. 15,000 per annum to Kapu community women between the age of 45 and 60 years under the YSR Kapu Nestham scheme.
Under YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme, Rs. 15,000 Per Annum will be given for 5 years to Kapu Women. Cabinet had given the approval to allocate Rs. 1,101 crore for the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme this year. Also, they estimated to cost Rs. 900 Crore annually. Also, the YSR Government is always decided to serve people in AP. Check the latest details of the YSR Jagananna Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020 from the below sections of this page.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has started a new scheme named “YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme” Beneficiary List for the women who belong to the kapu community. The scheme has been launched by the CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Implementation of the scheme will start in March 2020. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 75000/- to the Kapu community women by paying Rs. 15000/- per annum for the five years. Interested applicants can apply to avail the benefits of the scheme by following few easy steps as mentioned further.
అభ్యర్థుల ఎంపికలో నిబంధనలివీ: మహిళల వయోపరిమితి 45 నుంచి 60 ఏళ్లలోపు ఉండాలి. గ్రామీణ ప్రాంతాల్లో కుటుంబ ఆదాయం నెలకు రూ.10 వేలలోపు, అర్బన్లో రూ.12 వేలలోపు ఉండాలి. కారు ఉండకూడదు. ట్యాక్సీ, మినీవ్యాన్ వంటి వాటి ద్వారా జీవనం సాగిస్తుంటే మినహాయింపు ఇచ్చారు. మూడెకరాల మాగాణీ లేదా పదెకరాల మెట్ట భూమి, లేదా మాగాణి, మెట్ట కలిపి పదెకరాల భూమి ఉండవచ్చు. కుటుంబంలో ప్రభుత్వ ఉద్యోగి ఉండకూడదు. ప్రభుత్వ పెన్షన్ కూడా తీసుకుంటూ ఉండకూడదు. కుటుంబంలో వృద్ధాప్య, వికలాంగ పెన్షన్ తీసుకుంటున్నవారు ఉన్నా.. కాపు నేస్తం వర్తిస్తుంది. ఆదాయ పన్ను చెల్లిస్తున్న కుటుంబాలు అనర్హులు. 2020 మార్చి నుంచి 2024 మార్చి వరకు ఐదేళ్లపాటు సాయం అందజేస్తారు.
Rs 354 cr transferred to 2.36 lakh women aged between 45 and 60 belonging to Kapu, Balija, Telaga and Ontari communities Rs 75,000 to be given to each beneficiary in five years i.e., Rs 15,000 every year Rs 4,470 cr sanctioned for 23 lakh people of Kapu community under Amma Vodi, Vasati Deevena, Vidya Deevena, Vahana Mitra, Chedodu, Videsi Vidya Deevena and Kapu Nestham in 13 months Rs 43,000 cr spent by govt benefiting 3.98 crore people, during 13 months in office Government has been implementing welfare schemes without any political bias
|Name of the scheme||YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Announced by||Perni Venkataramaiah|
|Date of announcement||November 2019|
|Date of implementation||Yet to be declared|
|Target beneficiaries||Women of Andhra Pradesh government|
|Supervised by||Andhra Pradesh government|
Eligibility Criteria for AP Kapu Nestham Scheme
- The permanent inhabitant of Andhra Pradesh state can profit from the plan benefits.
- Women applying for the scheme must have a place with the Kapu people group
- Up-and-comers who are going to apply ought to have an age between 45 to 60 years.
- The candidate must have a place with BPL
- The Family ought to have predefined salary measures.
- Those candidates whose family is a part of Government representative or retired
- person isn’t qualified to apply.
- The Family ought not to have its own 4 wheeler.
- Those candidates whose family possesses a Taxi, Auto, Tractors can apply for the plan.
- No relative should be paying income tax
- The absolute family pay must be not as much as-
- Rs. 10,000 every month in rural zones
- Rs. 12,000/ – every month in urban regions.
- The families’ all-out land holding must be under 3 sections of land of wetland or 10 sections of dry land or 10 sections of land of both wet and dry land together.
- In urban regions family who claims no property or under 750 sqft, developed zones are
- qualified to profit the advantages of the YSR Kapu Nestham
Kapu Nestham Scheme Documents
- Residential documents – The state government will only select those applicants, which will produce official inhabitant documents.
- Aadhar card – A photocopy of the woman’s Aadhar card must be attached with the registration document for official scrutiny.
- Community membership card – Community cards, issued by the Gram Panchayat must be attached with the application form. The candidate, who fails to do this, will not be considered eligible.
- Age proof – All interested applicants need to produce legal documents, which support their age claims.
- BPL certificate – If the applicant wants to get the money, then she must submit a copy of the BPL certificate, issued in her name.
- Bank account details – If the applicant wants to get the financial support from the state authority, then she must provide necessary documents, which highlight the bank account number, branch code and IFSC code, bank and branch name.
YSR Kapu Nestham Beneficiary List
Kapu Nestam Scheme Beneficiary list is released by the Andhra Pradesh YSR government for the people of the state.
- To download the Kapu Nestham selected list online you have to visit the Official Website i.e navasakam2.apcfss.in.
- If you are not able to find the list on navasakam website then given below is the process from where you can check your name in the Kapu Nestham Beneficiary list 2020.
- The display of the list of beneficiaries will be at the village/ward secretariat office.
- If you have not applied earlier and want to apply now then at the village/ward secretariat you can apply.
- If you are an eligible person and your names do not figure in the beneficiary list, then you can apply through the concerned village/ward secretariats with relevant documents.
- If you are found eligible after checking the documents, financial assistance will be provided to you.
- YSR government states that their aim is that no eligible candidate should be left out. Kapu Nestam Beneficiary List holds all the people who are going to get the benefit of the scheme.
Kapu Nestham Payment Status Check
The eligible beneficiaries will get the benefit within one month and, on the same day next month they will be given the financial assistance,’’ the Chief Minister said. He said that YSRC government has extended benefits worth Rs 4,470 crore to more than 23 lakh people of the Kapu community under various schemes in the past 13 months.
Kapu Nestham Payment Status: Click here
YSR Nethana Nestham Beneficiary List: Check Here