Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Karnataka | Samuhik Vivah Registration 2020-21:- Karnataka government has come up with an ingenious plan to eliminate the message wedding expenses. It is a mass marriage project, and the event will be held at a reputed Temple. This game is very official to the couple those who want to get marry in a next few days. Through the schemes government provide financial help and gold gift to the couple. Here be provided information regarding Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana. All candidates those want to apply for this Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana (ಸಪ್ತಪಾಡಿ ವಿವಾಹ ಯೋಜನೆ) First they have to check the eligibility criteria important documents and also steps to apply for the schemes.
The Karnataka government has launched a new scheme known as the Saptapadi Vivah Yojana or you can say the mass marriage scheme and through the implementation of this scheme, the Karnataka government has promised its resident that Muzrai Mass marriage Scheme will be provided to all of the eligible candidates who cannot afford to carry on a lavish marriage as based on their financial capability. Through the implementation of the scheme, mass marriage will be provided to the couples who are willing to get married in the upcoming year of 2020.
Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Karnataka
The scheme was launched by the Government of Karnataka on 10 January 2020. It is being said to include 90-100 temples under Saptapadi Vivah Yojana. About 1000 newly married couples will be able to benefit from this scheme in the coming time. Muzrai Mass Marriage Scheme Assistance will be distributed to all the selected couples by cash amount and Mangal Sutra. In the coming days, any couple who are going to tie the marriage bond can take advantage of this scheme.
सप्तपदी विवाह योजना ಸಪ್ತಪಾಡಿ ವಿವಾಹ ಯೋಜನೆ की शुरुआत कर्नाटक मुख्यमंत्री द्वारा 10 जनवरी 2020 को की गयी | इस योजना का उद्देस्य 1000 नवविवाहित जोड़े को लाभ पहुँचाना है | योजना के तहत कर्नाटक सरकार सभी नवविवाहित जोड़ों को 55,000 रूपये की राशि प्रदान करेगी जो भी नवविवाहित जोड़ा सरकार द्वारा चुने हुए मंदिर में जा कर शादी करेगा | उनको सरकार द्वारा चयनित 90-100 मंदिरों में ही नकद राशि और साथ में मंगल सूत्र प्रदान करेगी | अगर आप शादी के बंधन में बंधने जा रहे है तो आप कर्नाटक सरकार की सप्तपदी विवाह योजना का लाभ ले सकते है |
Saptapadi Samuhik Vivah Beneficiary Amount
In this section, we will describe the amount of assistance which a couple would receive on their marriage under Karnataka New Mass Wedding Scheme:-
- Mangalsutra worth Rs. 40,000 for the bride.
- Rs. 5,000 in Cash to Groom.
- Rs. 10,000 in Cash to Bride
- Total Assistance Amount (Rs. 55000) – The total assistance amount for both the couple would stand at Rs. 55,000 under Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2020.
|Name of the scheme||Saptapadi Vivah Yojana|
|Launched by||BS Yediyurappa|
|Date of announcement||2019|
|Date of implementation||January 2020|
|Target beneficiaries||Brides and grooms|
|Application process||Offline procedure|
|Supervised by||Government of Karnataka|
|Marriage date||23 July to 17 August|
|Total Financial Amount||55,000 Rs to each couple|
- Only those contenders who belong to Karnataka state are eligible to apply.
- Those mass marriages are eligible which are taking place in shortlisted temples are eligible
- To avail the assistance provided under this scheme, parents of both bride and groom should attend the marriage
- Applicants age is must as per the criteria. Bride’s age is must be 18 years or more and the groom’s age is must be 21 years or more.
- This scheme is eligible only for the Hindu religion.
Muzrai Mass Marriage Documents Required
- Residential documents – To acquire the perks of this mass marriage scheme, the bride and the groom will have to submit copies of their legal residential documents during registration.
- Aadhar card – It is mandatory for the applicants to submit photocopies of the Aadhar Cards of the groom and the bride.
- Age certificate – If the applicants fail to produce proper age proof certificates, then they will not be able to take part in this mass marriage scheme.
- Permission letter from parents – A permission letter or “no objection certificate” from the applicants’ parents must be submitted in case the guardians cannot come to the temple on the scheduled date.
- Religion certificate – The bride and the groom must submit copies of their religion certificate as well.
Karnataka Saptapadi Yojana Registration
All those couples who wants to tie the knot are expected to register themselves 30 days before the scheduled date of marriage in the temple. Afterwards, a list of all the eligible couples will be prepared. Then all the applicants will have to perform marriage in the Mass Marriage Ceremony. At the mass wedding event, the state govt. will provide this assistance under Saptapadi Samuhik Vivah 2020.
- Applications for this scheme will be accepted through offline. Those applicants who wish to nominate themselves, must first check the list of temples.
- You have to go to your nearest temple and get the registration form from the temple authority.
- Fill the enrollment application form
- Write all the necessary details in the application
- Affix the passport size photograph of the bride and groom on the form
- Attach the necessary documents as mentioned above in the list
- Submit the application form at the temple office.
Official Website For Registration: karnataka.gov.in marriage-registration
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah New Dates:
- 23 July 2020
- 26 July 2020
- 29 July 2020
- 6 August 2020
- 10 August 2020
- 14 August 2020
- 17 August 2020
The scheme has been launched with the aim of promoting mass marriage. 55,000 rupees will be given to all selected married couples. In this, Mangalasutra worth Rs 40,000, Rs 5,000 will be given to the groom and Rs 10,000 will be given cash to the bride. 90-100 temples are included in Saptapadi Vivah Yojana, applicants will be able to take advantage of the scheme by marrying here.