[Subsidy] PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Registration 2020 Haryana / Maharashtra:- I am here welcome to all on my website. Thanx for being on this Article. We all know about that the Farmers are the main source of cultivation. All the crops, vegetations, and other cultivation all over the India is totally dependent on the Farmers. They are the back bone of Indian Agriculture. But for the farming purposes, farmers need lots off resources, instruments, seeds, field etc. Without the farming resources farmers are not able to cultivate or sow any crop in their field. In that case we all know that “Tractor” is the main resource or machine which is used by the farmers most. With this in mind the government has decide to launch a new scheme for the farmers. So today we are here with a new scheme. The name of the scheme is “Pardhanmantri Tractor Yojana”.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2020
This is good news for the farmers of India. Under this Tractor Scheme the government will provide the “Loan Subsidy” on the purchase of new tractor. This scheme is only for farmers. Under this schemes all the states are eligible. So all the farmers of different states can easily buy the Tractor with subsidy. In this article we will provide you full detail about, How to get subsidy, how to apply online for Tractor Yojana, important documents for application form, eligibility etc
Under Pardhanmantri Tractor Yojana all the state will provide upto 20% to 50% subsidy on new purchase. All who wants to purchase new tractor can apply for this Pardhanmantri Tractor Yojana. After the successful registration, application form will be filled by the applicant. And finally the government will provide you with 20% to 50% subsidy on your first purchase.
Kisan Tractor Loan Subsidy
Pardhanmantri Kisan Tractor Yojana has been lunched in all states of Indian. By doing so all the farmers of India will get subsidy. The amount of subsidy is directly transferred to the bank account of applicant through “Direct Benefit Transfer” (DBT). To get this DBT amount in the bank account, your Aadhaar Card should be linked with your account number.
|Name of the scheme||PM Kisan Tractor Yojana|
|Launched By||Central Government|
|Subsidy||Upto 20% to 50%|
|For more Schemes||Click Here|
Ajenda of Pardhanmantri KisanTractor Yojana
We all know this thing very well that the economic condition of farmers in our country is not good. They mostly belongs to middle class and poor families. So they are not able to buy farming resources so easily. Many of them have to take loan for basic farming needs. Most of them still using traditional method or primitive technology for farming purposes. But we all know that old technology is not that much sufficient to get huge amount of yield.
So to improve the yield quantity farmers must have to follow and use modern tool and technology. And by providing them tractor with 50% subsidy, central and state government helps them to improve their economic status. From the past few years, state and central government has launched many schemes in the field of agriculture. And many farmers have got benefits from these schemes. In such a situation the central government and state government will helps the farmers to become self- reliant and powerful. The main motive of government behind PM Kisan Tractor Yojana is to accelerate the economic situation and accelerate India’s Agricultural yield.
- Aadhaar Card
- Papers of land
- Identity proof such as voter card, driving license, PAN Card, passport etc.
- Bank account passbook
- Passport Size photograph
- Contact detail
- Farmers should have their own land for farming.
- Only the farmers are eligible to get 20%-50% subsidy.
- The applicant should not have received the benefit of any such scheme before 7 years ago.
- Applicant must be citizen of India.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana Registration
If you want to apply for the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2020 then you have fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned above. You need all the documents mentioned here in this article. The applicant can apply by both online and offline mode.
Offline mode of Registration:
- For offline mode of registration you need to visit “Public Service Centre”.
- In public service centre (Jan Seva Kendra), tell the Jan Seva Kendra Operator (CSC VLE) that you want to apply under the Pardhanmantri Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020.
- After this the Jan Seva Kendra Operator provides you the Pardhanmantri Kisan Tractor Yojana Application Form.
- You have to fill all the details such as Name, Father Name, Address, Contact details etc.
- Attach all the documents mentioned above with the application form and submit it to the Jan Seva Kendra Operator (CSC VLE).
- He will upload all the details and documents on online portal and you need to pay some amount of money to him.
- After all this he will give you a slip.
- This slip will help you to check the status of your application form in Future.
This is the offline mode of application which is filled by your nearby Common Public Service Centre. But as we have already said that the online mode of application is also available in some states. For online registration you need to follow these steps mentioned below.
Apply Online for PM Kisan Tractor Scheme
- For online registration or application you need to visit the official website of concerned portal provided by that particular state.
- On the home page click on the link Kisan Tractor Yojana Application form.
- On the next page, Application will be appear on your computer screen.
- Fill all the details in the application form and attach the scanned copy of passport size photograph.
- After this upload the scanned copy of all the documents asked by the government.
- Before the final submission you have to check the application form once.
- Then click on submit button.
- Your application form will be submitted.
After all the verification the subsidy amount is directly transfer to applicant bank account. For more detail regarding PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2020 stay connected with us. Thanx for visiting or site.
|Haryana||Online Application click here|
|Maharashtra||Online Application Click Here|
|Rajasathan||Offline Application CSC Centre|
|Madhya Pradesh||Online Application Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Offline Application CSC Centre|
|Bihar||Online Application Click Here|
|West Bengal||Offline Application CSC Centre|
|Punjab||Offline Application CSC Centre|
|Andhra Pradesh||Offline Application CSC Centre|
|Assam||Offline Application CSC Centre|