Maharashtra CM Saur Krushi Pump Yojana Online Application www.mahadiscom.in:-Today I am her again with a new Scheme launch by the Maharashtra Government for the farmers. As we know that farmers are the backbone of our agriculture department. Without farmers, the agricultural development is not possible in India. So to uplift the level of farming the state government of Maharashtra has decided to start Maharashtra CM Solar Krushi Pump Yojana The farmers who are interested in this Yojana can easily make the online registration on the official portal provided by the state government. You can apply online for Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana. For this a nodal agency is implemented that is MahaVitaran.
Maharashtra Saur Krushi Pump Yojana
Under this Maharashtra Atal Solar Krushi Pump Yojana, the government will provide 1,00000 water pumps to the farmers. These solar pumps will be distributed in phase wise manner under Maharashtra Solar Pump Yojana. The main target of the Maharashtra government is to distribute around 1 lakh solar pumps for next 3 years.
The online application process have already started. The government will soon announce the beneficiary list. So stay on this article on the next paragraphs we will provide you the information how to check the “Beneficiary list” and status of your “Application form”.
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana|
|Subsidy Amount||5% paid by farmers and 95% by government|
|For more government schemes||CLICK HERE|
Mukhyamantri Solar Krushi Pump Yojana Bneifits:
- The main agenda behind this Maharashtra CM Saur Krushi Pump Yojana is to support farmers of remote areas.
- The government will also provide the LED bulbs, DC fan , a mobile charging socket.
- For all these the Maharashtra government will provide 95% subsidy.
- Those farmers who have land less than 5 acre, they have to pay 5% of cost for 3HP solar pump.
- The farmers with more than 5 Acre land, have to pay Rs 30000 for 5HP solar pump.
- This will reduce the coast for farmers.
- Reduce the pollution causing by the diesel pump.
- Very low coast as compared to diesel pump.
- In the first phase, 25,000 solar pump will be distributed, in 2nd phase 50,000 pumps would be distributed and in 3rd phase 25,000 solar pump will be distributed.
Maharashtra Solar Pump Yojana Documents Required:
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste certificate
- Demand note issued from the field officer after proper survey.
- Domicile Bonafied certificate.
- Land certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Atal Saur Krushi Pump Yojana Application Form
To fill the online application form you need to follow these instruction step wise.
- Firstly open the official website of Maharashtra CM Saur Krushi Pump Yojana i.e mahadiscom.in/solar/
- Home page will be open on your computer screen.
- Here on the home screen click on the link “Beneficiary Facility”.
- Here the link provided or “Apply Online”.
- The applicant can directly here click on the link Mukhyamantri Atal Solar Pump Yojana Online Application form.
- In application form fill all the details such as name of applicant, Address, contact, e-mail etc.
- Upload the scanned copy of all the documents which are asked by the government.
- Click on the submit button.
Application procedure for new users:
- For new users, a online web portal MSEDCL is available on www.mahadiscom.in/solar for Saur Krushi Pump Yojana
- For old users only few details such as receipt number, application number, capacity demand etc.
- But for the new users, you need to provide all the details.
- Fill the full information details from your Aadhaar card number to permanent address.
- You will be notifying by the government at each step.
- You will get SMS when your application submission is finished.
- Your application number is provided on your mobile number through SMS.
Maharashtra Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana Staus Check
After the submission of online application form the verification of your documents will be done by the concerned department. Then they will upload the status of Maharashtra CM Solar Krushi Pump Yojana after full verification. In the status they will ensure that whether your application is accepted or rejected. To check the status of application form follow these steps.
- Open the same official website mahadiscom.in/solar/index.
- At the home page you need to click on the “Beneficiary Facility”.
- After that click on the link for Status of Maharashtra Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana.
- Now on the next page fill the beneficiary ID and click on search button.
- Your application status will appear on your computer screen.
All these information provided above are very helpful for you. So kindly read the application status and online application form carefully. We will soon upload the beneficiary list of Maharashtra CM Saur Krushi Pump Yojana. So stay connected with us.