[Kit] Manav Garima Yojana 4000 Financial Advantage Apply Online:- The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment ( Scheduled Cast Welfare Department) of Gujarat has launched a new scheme for the SC category people. The state government of Gujarat is very much concerned about the single individual. Under this scheme, with the help of ministry of Tribal Affairs government wants to uplift the status of unemployed SC people. This will help or encourage the poor people towards entrepreneurship. The government will provide the additional tools and kits for them, so they can easily start their own business. This will improve the employment status in state. Basically the scheme is for economically weaker and poor section of the society.
This is an self employment Scheme. As we all know that due to Covid-19 crises the most of people left their job and came back to their home. They all are unemployed now. We don’t know how much this lockdown goes on. So till now not only the Gujarat Government but other governments has also launched many such schemes.
But Manav Garima Yojana is only for SC category people. We are very much aware about the SC category of our society. These people are not much developed. Their economic status is very low in India. So the government has now think about the betterment of this society. They covers the large area of our society, if they would uplift then our country will grow. So this is great initiative by Gujarat government.
Manav Garima Yojana
This is launched by the Gujarat Government for scheduled cast people only. The government wants to uplift the economic status of this society. The people who are below poverty line, and their annual income is less than Rs 47,000 belongs to Rural area and Rs 60,000 for urban areas are eligible for this Scheme. The government provide financial assistance in the form of tool and equipment of Rs 4000. The tools help those who are engaged with vegetables vendor, carpentry, gardening, and Hawkers, etc. The SC category person who belongs to BPL families can easily get benefits of this scheme. The person would be able to establish their own business and become self – employed.
|Name of Scheme||Manav Garima Yojana|
|Sanctioned Amount||Rs 4000|
|For More Schemes||Click Here|
The financial assistance provided by the government help them to fulfill their need of families and live better life. By doing so the government not only uplift their status in society but also encourage them to do something innovative in their life.Those who wants to apply for this scheme can easily download the application form. We will here provide you the full detail about how to download the Manav Garima Yojana Application Form, Online Registration Procedure, Eligibility Criteria for SC category, documents Required etc. So kindly stay with us. In the paragraph provide below will give you all information.
Benefits of Manav Garima Yojana
- The scheme will provide financial assistance to the people.
- Manav Garima yojana is basically for the scheduled cast people who belongs to BPL families.
- Under Gujarat Garima yojana the government will provide Tools and equipment of Rs 4000.
- It will encourage the youth of SC category to become entrepreneur.
- This scheme would help the poor families to become economically dependent.
- Even the housewives, youngsters, and other unemployed youth can easily apply for this scheme.
- This will automatically uplift their family status and family income by self earning.
- Housewives can easily buy the sewing machine and do their work from home.
- The government will provide Tools for carpenters, vegetables vendor, gardening tools etc.
- The applicant must be the permanent citizen of Gujarat State.
- The applicant should belong to schedule cast family.
- The annual family income should be less than Rs 47000 for rural area and Rs 60,000 for urban areas.
- The Applicant must be included in BPL category.
- Aadhaar card
- Residential proof
- Income certificate
- BPL certificate
- Votter ID or College ID proof
- Cast certificate
- Passports size photograph
- Bank account details
- Photo copy of bank passbook
Like this scheme the state government had launched many Scheme for the development of minority communities. So you should take benefits of these schemes. But for this you must have the knowledge about how to get benefits of these schemes. You must be aware about the new schemes . So for latest updates related such schemes stay connected with us and become beneficiaries.
માનવ ગરિમા યોજનાની વિગતો
From the official website of Ministry of Tribal affairs, anyone can download the application form and then apply for the same with above mentioned documents. Applicants can contact Social Justice and Rights office for further information. Or they can even contact to Gujarat Scheduled Cast Development Corporation, Gandhinagar.
Likewise, so many schemes being launched or had launched previously by the Government of India, and State Governments; it is very helpful for the minority communities to grow in their particular way. Some, criticize the government but the ones who knows how to take advantages of every governmental scheme for such low income caste and religion will definitely be the beneficiary of the scheme and will take benefits from the government.
Gujarat Manav Garima Apply Online
Follow these few steps to download the Manav Garima Application Form.
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of Tribal welfare department.
- You can also contact to scheduled cast Development Corporation, Gandhinagar.
- Fill all the details in the Manav Garima Yojana application form.
- Attached the scanned documents and passport size photograph with the application form.
- Submit your application form in concerned department.
Manav Garima Yojana Application Form : Download Here
After the verification of all attached documents, the financial assistance will be provided by the government. Apart from Manav Garima Yojana the Gujarat Government has also launched Mudra Yojana. Under which the entrepreneur are able to get loan upto Rs 8,000,00. All these schemes help the youth and unemployed people to start something new. And help to encourage them by providing financial help.
With the help of The Ministry of Tribal Affairs, the state government has launched to encourage the entrepreneurship in scheduled cast individuals and thus, improving employment. People from the SC communities can start their own business and run it successfully by applying into this scheme. The government will help these applicants financially. They can uplift their life and their families’ future by working for their own in whatever the location they want to work in.
Tool kits are provided for a total of 4 types of business. (List is as follows.)
- Sentencing work
- Vehicle servicing and repairing
- Different types of ferries
- Beauty parlor
- Repairing electric appliances
- Agricultural blacksmith / welding work
- Created broom supada
- Milk-yogurt seller
- Fish seller
- Papad creation
- Pickle making
- Hot, cold drinks, snack sales
- Puncture kit
- Floor mill
- Spice mill
- Making a Divet of Rs (Sakhi Mandal sisters)
- Mobile repairing
- Paper cup and dish making (Sakhimandal)
- Hair cutting
- Pressure Cooker for Cooking (Beneficiaries of Ujjawala Gas Connection)
- Document to be submitted
- aadhar card
- Ration card
- Proof of Residence (Electricity Bill / License / Lease Agreement / Election Card)
- Example of applicant’s gender
- Example of annual income
- Evidence of study
- Proof of having taken business oriented training
If find this article informative, kindly comment and like in the box provided below. If you have any query then ask anytime in comment box.