(KCC) Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2020 Crop Loan SBI/PNB Apply Online:The central government of India has made a new announcement under Kisan credit Card Yojana 2020. The press conference held on 14 May 2020 regarding this announcement. Under which the Finance Minister Mr Sitaraman has said that, under this scheme government will provide the help of 20 lakh crore for the farmers. Total 2.5 crore farmers will get benefits of this yojana. The government will provide the Kisan credit Card to all the farmers.
In his announcement, there are many changes and new guidelines are announced by the finance minister. There is a good news for fisheries and animal farming farmers. In new announcement the fisheries and animal farming is also included by the government. Fishermen and animal farmers are now able to get the loan through Kisan Credit Card Yojana.
Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2020
Under this scheme the government would provide the loan to the farmers in low interest rate. Around 7 crore people of India have already this KCC card. Now the government wants to add 1.2 crore more farmers under KCC loan scheme. This is the one of major scheme launched by the central government of India for welfare not Farmers. Government will provide upto Rs 5 lakh loan with 4%interest rate in three years. Upto Rs1.5 Loan government will not ask for any guarantee and collateral to the small farmers.
This is a great opportunity for the farmers to get loan at such lower interest rate. The farmers will have to pay 4%interest rate on their loan per annum. Government will soon going to start the distribution of KCC credit card. For this it’s very important for the applicants to know about the eligibility criteria, and online application procedure to get the card. We are here in detail provide you the benefits of this scheme.
KCC Loan Interest Rate
As we all know that in normal case the interest rate on loan is 9%. But under Kisan Credit Card Scheme the farmers but get Rs 5 lakh loan at 4% interest rate. How it comes possible ? Under this scheme the interest is same i.e 9% but government will give 2% subsidy on it. So now it stand at 7%. If the farmer will return his first loan on time, then he will get extra 3% rebate on it. So the final interest rate will have to pay is 7-3= 4%.
|Name of scheme||Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2020|
|KCC Valid for||5 years|
|For more Schemes||Click Here|
Only those farmers are eligible to get the Kisan credit card loan who are registered under PM Kisan Sammaan Nidhi Yojana. The KCC is valid for 5 years only. The government is now all set to distribute around 2.5 new Kisan credit card. So the farmers who have already registered for PMKSNY, kindly apply for the KCC. We will here give you full information regarding Kisan credit card application form, eligibility and documents required.
- All the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samaan Nidhi Yojana are eligible to get loan.
- This scheme is basically for the farmers.
- Farmers who are doing farming on other land are also eligible for this card.
- Age limit is between 18 to 75 year old.
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- BPL certificate
- Domicile Bonafide
- Vote ID proof
- Bank account
- Narega job card
- Pan Card
Benefits of KCC
- The farmers are able to get loan at low interest rate.
- Farmers can easily done their farming activities.
- Loan amount will help them to buy good quality seeds and pesticides and insecticide.
- Farmers will get loan up to the time period of 3 years.
- Through this farmers will also get the Benefit of “Rastriya Fasal Bimayojana”.
Banks which are assigned for KCC Loan
- State Bank of India SBI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Punjab nation bank (PNB)
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of India
- Other Grahmin Bank
Apply Online For KCC (Kisan Loan)
The farmers who wants to apply for the Kisan Credit Card Scheme, need to follow these instructions given below. To get this card you have to first register yourself on the official website.
- Firstly visit the official website of your concerned bank account.
- Here you need to search the “ Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2020” in the search box.
- You will find the link in the search, now click on that link and go to the next page.
- The application form will be open on your computer screen.
- You have fill all the mentioned details here.
- Upload the scanned copies of all the documents asked by the bank.
- Now check your application form again is there any mistake or not.
- Then click on the submit button.
Apply through SBI Bank: Click Here
Here one more important notice for you that, all the bank have not accepting the online application. So you need to visit your nearby concerned bank and fill the application form by offline mode. You have both the option i.e online and offline mode.
For more update regrading Kisan Credit card Scheme 2020 stay connected with us. we will provide you all the latest update over here. If you have any question related to this article please comment in the box provide below.