YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme | Student Education Kits Apply Online:- A warm welcome to all. Today I am here again with a good news for people of Andhra Pradesh. As we all know that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy have launch many schemes for the people of Andhra. So this time again Andhra government has decided to give benefit to Andhra people by giving special kit to them. The CM of Andhra has launched a new scheme. The name of the scheme is YSR Vidhya Kanuka kits.
The main motive of Andhra government behind this scheme is to uplift the education level in state. Under this scheme a education kit will be provided to the students of Andhra . by doing so the government not encourage the students towards study but also improve their standard of education. There are so many scheme have already launched by Andhra government such as Amma Vodi Scheme, Goru Mudda Scheme, and Nadu- Nedu. All these schemes had launched to improve the literacy rate in the state.
Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits
The YSR Education kits Scheme is launched by the CM under budget of 2020-21. For this state government had already issued an order. The order had done on 12th march 2020 to grant administrative permit to purchase Educational kits. The government provide information that the total cost for purchase of education kits will be around 655.60 crore. Under which the state government share is Rs 262.24 crore. Which is a huge amount paid by the Andhra government. Due to Covid-19 crises the school will reopened in August. So government is preparing to launch this scheme in august.
Main Motive of AP Vidya Kanuka Kits
This scheme is basically for the students of Andhra. Under this scheme an education kits will be given to the students of government school. This kit includes 6 items. The 6 items includes “uniforms, books, belt, shoes and socks. Around 42 lakh people of Andhra will get benefits of this scheme. This would be a great initiative by Chief Minister Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy. This is a education betterment scheme.
|Scheme Name||Vidya Kanuka Kits|
|Beneficiary||Government school Students|
|Benefits||Education Kits provided by Government|
|Registration||Through Online Web Portal|
|kits includes||Uniform, Belt, Shoe, Books, Note Books etc|
As we all have already aware about standard and situation of government school students. Some of the families are not even able to provide uniform to their child. Due lack of such basic things, so many children are not going to school . and will increase the illiteracy rate in Andhar state. This is not the condition of only Andhra state. In every state there are so many of them who are not able to get basic education due to lack of money.
The Andhra government make so many efforts from their side to improve education level in state. The money for the stiching of uniform will be directly transferred to mother bank account. In AP Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme students from class1st to 10th will be covered. The Educational kits will be distributed as soon as the school will be reopen on 3rd August.
Who are Eligible?
The eligibility criteria has fixed by the government under which you have follow these instructions.
- The student should the permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Only the government school students will get the education kits and benefits of this scheme.
- Distance educator is not eligible for this scheme.
- You should be regular school going student.
- Aadhaar card of student
- Domicel bonafied of state
- Permanent address proof
- Proof that you’re your student of government school i.e admission certificate.
Vidya Kanuka Kits Online Registration
To get the benefit of this scheme, firstly you need to register yourself . For the online registration a web portal will be launched by the government. You have to wait for announcement. We will soon here provide you the link of Vidya Kanuka Kits Portal. So for online registration you have to follow these step for successful registration.
- Firstly visit the official web portal of this scheme, which will be launched by the government very soon.
- On this portal click on the link provided for Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme
- The registration form will be open on your computer screen.
- Fill all the details ask by the government.
- After the successful registration you will be provided with a application number.
- In registration form, you need to fill details such as Name of student, father name, DOB, class, permanent address, contact details etc.
- The scanned documents and photograph will also upload with the application form.
- Then click on submit button
- Your application form and online registration procedure will be done.
After the registration the verification procedure will be done by the sanctioned authorities. After the full verification of documents the government will provide you the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme. The kits will be distributed by the school to the students.
For more details regarding this scheme, you need to visit our site daily. And stay connected with us for the latest update regarding the AP Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme. Thanx guys for visiting our site.