[HSY] Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana Odisha Application Form pdf Download:– The state government of Odisha has launched a new scheme for their state. The state government named it as Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana (HSY). As we all are very much aware about the crises due to Covid-19 in India. This virus spreads in very high rate in India. Our government tries their best to overcome this situation. There are many people died daily due to corona virus. Many poor people are not able to do the final death ceremony of dead body. So under this scheme the government will provide the financial help to those poor families.
This financial help by the government will help them to perform final rites. The fund will be providing from the Chief Minister Relief Fund (CMRF). The CMRF portal will provide the service in 16 district of Odisha. This is the new initiative by the state government of Odisha. We appreciate all the efforts done by state government. The applicants who want to get benefits of this scheme can easily access the CMRF portal and fill the online registration form.
Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana
HSY schemes provide the help to families of deceased to perform the last ritual. The state government will provide Rs 2000 to the families of rural areas and Rs 3000 to the families of urban areas. To get this amount the applicants need to register them on the Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana portal. The main objective of government behind this schemes is to help the poor and needy families so that they can with due respect perform the last ritual of their family member. For this online application form is provided on the web portal.
Along with this scheme the government has also announced the “Mahaprayan” initiative. Under which government will provide the facilities to family to carry dead body to cremations. Mahaprayan help the families to carry dead bodies from place of death to burial place. For this the government is providing the various “Hearse vehicles” to the district hospitals, medical colleges and other hospitals. This free service has been offered by the government through CMRF resource. The poor families avail this facility to reach the burial place.
District wise beneficiary of HSY scheme
The government has launched a web portal under HSY scheme which update the data of beneficiaries. The data is updates by the district coordinators and Data Entry operator of HRMS.
|Name of Scheme||Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana|
|Launched by||Naveen Patnaik|
|Scheme for||Financial Assistance for Cremation|
|Sanctioned amount||Rs 2000 for rural and Rs 3000 for urban areas|
Under this scheme, the government has decided to provide fund of Rs 14 crore from CMRF. The government has finalized the 39 Hearse vehicles in 29 major districts. Along with this 3 vehicle are also provided by the government in 6- medical colleges. This is a great initiative by the state government under such situation. By providing this help, the state government will ensure that the poor people can easily perform the last ritual of their deceased family member.
Eligibility and Documents Required
- The applicant should be the permanent resident of Odisha state.
- Annual income should be low
- Applicant should belong to poor family.
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- BPL card
- Domicile Bonafide certificate
HSY Odisha Registration/CMRF Application Form
To get registered for Harishchandra Sahayata Yojana, you need to follow these few steps mentioned below.
- Firstly you have to visit the official website cmrfodisha.gov.in
- Here on this website you need to register yourself
- on the home page of this site, you have to click on the link ” Apply Online”.
- Application form will appear on your computer screen
- Fill all your personal information in the application form.
- Now upload the scanned copies of your Aadhaar card, income certificate, ID proof, etc.
- Once you have done with all the details, check your application form once again and then click on the submit button.
- To get the financial amount you can make use of login credentials created by you during registration.
- Check Full Scheme Detail: Click HERE
- User Login to avail the financial assistance: Click Here
- Download the Application Form: HSY Application Form pdf
After whole procedure, your application verification is done by the assigned authorities and then amount will be sanctioned by the government. The sanction amount Rs 2000 and Rs 3000 will directly transfer to your bank account. Through DBT. For more details and latest update stay connected with us. If you find this information helpful then kindly comment below in the box and have any query then mentioned below.