Balaram Yojana Odisha Registration 2020 ବଳରାମ ଯୋଜନା Online Application:- ବଳରାମ ଯୋଜନା ଓଡିଶା ଆବେଦନ ପତ୍ର ଅନ୍ଲାଇନ୍ରେ ଆବେଦନ କରନ୍ତୁ |- [Apply Online] Odisha Balaram Yojana 2020 – Balaram Yojana Odisha Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, beneficiary list, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://www.odisha.gov.in/.
Odisha government on launched, ‘Balaram Yojana’ to provide crop loans to landless farmers. Under the new scheme the landless cultivators will get loans through joint liability groups (JLGs).Under ‘Balaram Yojana Odisha’ scheme, odisha government has set target to provide farming loans to 7 lakhs landless farmers in next 2 years. It has set Target near Rs 1,040 crore for this scheme.
Balaram Yojana Odisha
Odisha balaram scheme 2020 online registration agriculture credit of rs. 1040 crore to landless farmers Odisha govt. starts Balaram Yojana Odisha to 7 lakh landless cultivators check implementation details incentivise Krushak Sathis and complete details odisha ବଳରାମ ଯୋଜନା.
To help all of the landless farmers of Odisha, the concerned authorities have launched the Balaram Yojana Odisha. The main objective of the scheme is to help all of the landless farmers of the Odisha state. In this article, we have discussed each and every detail about the scheme so that you will have no problem in applying for it. In this article, we have discussed the details regarding the scheme such as eligibility criteria, important dates and also the details of the scheme. We have also mentioned the step by step procedure to apply for the scheme.
|Scheme Name||Odisha Balaram Yojana 2020|
|Launched By||By Odisha government|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of State|
|Objective||Loan arrangement for farmers|
|Category||Odisha Govt. Schemes|
The Odisha government has propelled Balaram Yojana to give rural credit of Rs 1,040 crore to landless ranchers who are currently jobless due to the coronavirus episode. Around seven lakh landless cultivators will get advantage under the plan in the next two years. Chief Secretary Asit Kumar Tripathy has guided authorities to give agrarian credits to the landless ranchers through joint obligation gatherings (JLGs). IMAGE will arrange to execute the plan at the state level. The Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will arrange at the region level. Horticulture secretary Sourabh Garg said the landless ranchers will get credits through JLGs which will go about as ‘social insurance
Odisha Balaram Scheme Benefits
- Around seven lakh landless cultivators will get benefit under the scheme in the next two years.
- Chief Secretary Asit Kumar Tripathy has directed officials to provide agricultural loans to the landless farmers through joint liability groups (JLGs).
- IMAGE will coordinate to implement the scheme at the state level. The Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will coordinate at the district level.
- Agriculture secretary Sourabh Garg said the landless farmers will get loans through JLGs which will act as ‘social collateral’.
- The scheme was designed in collaboration with the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
- He said that the village agriculture workers will implement the programme at the field level.
- Finance secretary A K Meena asked officials to mobilise the banking sector through the State Level Bankers’ Committee (SLBC) for extending credit support to the landless farmers and sharecroppers.
- There are around 7000 branches of different banks and PACS in rural and semi-urban areas.
Under Balaram Scheme, Odisha government has set target to provide farming loans to 7 lakhs landless farmers in next 2 years. It has set Target near Rs 1,040 crore for this scheme.The Government has decided to incentivize the Krushak Sathis and VAWs through ATMA for the formation of JLGs (Joint Liability Groups), linking them to the banks, mobilizing disbursal of credit and facilitating repayment of the loan.The Chief Secretary directed every bank branch in the state to provide at least 10 farm loans this year.Around 70,000 groups will get farm loans under the scheme this year.
Incentivise Krushak Sathis in Odisha
The Odisha state govt. has also decided to incentivise Krushak Sathis and village agriculture workers through the ATMA which would help in the following things:-
- Formation of JLGs
- Linking them to the banks
- Mobilizing credit disbursal
- Facilitating repayment of the loans
Each lender will finance at least 10 JLGs in a year. Each JLG will have 5 members and one group will get Rs 1.6 lakh. The target is to cover around 7 lakh landless cultivators through 1.40 lakh JLGs within two years under Balaram Yojana Odisha. There are around 7,000 branches of different banks and the Primary Agriculture Cooperative Societies (PACS) in rural and semi-urban areas.
The Odisha Balaram Scheme is the first of its kind initiative to provide agricultural credit in the country. Through this programme, the field-level agricultural workers will get a credit of around Rs 1, 040 crore.
Eligibility Criteria / Documents
For applying in this scheme, you will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given.
- The scheme can be availed only by the permanent residents of the state of Odisha.
- Only a farmer by profession can apply to avail the scheme.
- The landless farmers are being benefited by the Odisha government under this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Residential certificate
Odisha Balaram Yojana Apply Online / Registration
In the event of the above eligibility criteria being fulfilled, you can complete the application process by following the given steps.
- First of all, you have to visit the scheme official website.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the button “Apply Online”.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, on this page you will see the application form.
- You have to enter all the personal information in this application form and upload the possible documents.
- After checking the information, you entered, you click on the Submit button.
Balaram yojana Online registration process start soon on official website. how to registration yourself on this scheme and get benefits follow below video process and complete your registration. We hope that you will definitely find information related to Odisha Balaram yojana beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
What is Odisha Balaram Scheme?
Under the Balaram scheme the landless cultivators will get loans through joint liability groups (JLGs).
Who will get the loan under Odisha Balaram Yojana?
The farmers of Odisha
What is the eligibility criteria under Balaram Scheme?
1.The scheme can be availed only by the permanent residents of the state of Odisha.
2.Only a farmer by profession can apply to avail the scheme.
3.The landless farmers are being benefited by the Odisha government under this scheme.
Documents Required for Odisha Balaram Yojana?
How to Apply Online For Odisha Balaram Yojana?
Go to the official website, for that Read this full article