Assam Arunodoi Scheme 2020 Financial Support Scheme Application Form:- I am here again with a good news for the people of Assam. During this crises of Covid-19, the Chief Minister of Assam Sarbananda Sonowal has launched a new scheme. Under the budget of 2020-21, Assam government has announced and sanctioned many other schemes and institutes. Under this budget Mr, Sarma said that the government will provide 25 lakh rupee per school for infrastructure development. The Assam government will also provide the Sanitary pads to 6th to 12th standard girls of government and government aided schools.
Arunodoi Scheme 2020
During the budget session of 2020-21 the Finance Minster of Assam has announced Arunodoi Scheme 2020. This is new and great initiative by the government of Assam for poor people. Under this scheme, the state government of Assam will provide the Rs 10,000 for the household families. The government will provide this money to 27 lakh household people Assam.
This is a huge amount paid by the Assam government, to encourage economic up-liftment of Assam state. There are so many household people who are not even able to earn enough money for their survival. So this Rs 10,000 will definitely help those families.
|Scheme Name||Arunodoi Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Poor Household people|
|Sanctioned Amount||Rs 10,000|
|Official Portal||Launch Soon|
|launched By||Sarbananda Sonowal|
Arunodoi Scheme Benefits:
- Under this scheme, household families will get Rs 10,000
- The amount will transfer through DBT (Direct Bank Transfer).
- 27 household people of Assam will get benefit of Arunodoi scheme.
- This is public welfare scheme launch by the state government.
- The main motive of scheme is to uplift the weaker section of the Assam state .
- After getting amount the poor household people can easy survive in this lockdown situation, where no one go out and earn money.
- Aadhaar Card
- Income- certificate
- Family Ration card
- BPL certificate
- Domicile Benefited
- Household families
- Low annual income
- No income source
- Should be permanent resident of Assam
- The candidate who have already take benefits of this type of state government scheme, is not eligible for this scheme.
Assam Arunodoi Scheme Application Form
To get the benefit of this scheme, government will provide the online procedure. Through online procedure you have to fill the application form and mention all the details ask their. Follow these few steps to fill the Arunodoi Registration Form.
- Visit the official concern website provided by the state government of Assam.
- Home will open on your computer screen.
- Check the recent notice board and click on the link provided for “Apply Online Assam Arunodoi Scheme
- Firstly you need to register yourself and have to made registration password.
- After the successful registration, the next step is to fill the application form.
- Fill all the details such as your Name, father Name, DOB, Permanent address, Aadhaar number, contact details, and others.
- After filling all your details upload the documents which are asked by the government in pre-szie way.
- After all this, you have to click on declaration and finally click on the submit button.
- Your application form will be submitted here.
Your application form will be submitted under authorized authority. After this your application will be verified by these authorities. Then finally after all the verification, online status of your application form will be uploaded by the government.
Orunodoi Scheme Status
To check the online status follow all these steps mentioned below.
- Firstly you have to visit the concerned website of Orunodoi Scheme 2020.
- Open the home page and check latest update on the notice board.
- Here click on the link “Check Orunodoi Scheme 2020 Status“.
- On the next page fill your application number and password.
- Your application status will appear on your computer screen.
- Take print out of it for future concern.
If your form will be rejected then it doesn’t mean that you are not eligible for Assam Arunodoi Scheme 2020. There are so many possibilities for rejection of your application form. It might be possible that your documentation is not appropriate or you might forget to upload any one document or any other wrong information is uploaded by you by mistake.
After few days the beneficiary list will also uploaded by the government, under which the name of applicants will be mentioned who are selected for 10,000 sanctioned amount. In first slot the first list will be uploaded by the government. Selection of application is totally on the basis of Arunodoi application form. So by this economically backward families will find some relief in this lockdown.
We will soon provide the more details regarding this Assam Arunodoi Scheme. So stay connected with us.