Ambedkar Rojgar Protsahan Yojana 2020 Uttar Pradesh Loan Application:- Online Apply, Registration Procedure, Eligibility for Baba Saheb Ambedkar Scheme, Documentation, benefits of scheme.
Due to corona OR covid-19 crisis in India the Uttar Pradesh government has launch a new scheme for the migrant workers. The scheme is basically for those who left their job and came back to their villages. Now all the migrant workers and other small businessman who left the job are unemployed. Under this Ambedkar Rojgar Protsahan Yojana the government has decided to provide loan upto Rs 3 to 4 lakh to needy people. On this loan scheme the government will provide 30 to 40% subsidy. Which is a great initiative by the Uttar Pradesh. Due to this scheme around 1 lakh people will get benefit.
This Scheme is launched by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Mr Aditya Nath Yogi. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Rojgar Protsahan Yojana will provide 5% extra reservation for the blind people. Under this Yojana mainly, fishermen, animal husbandry, poultry farmers, beauty parlour, mobile TV repair shopkeepers, diary, furniture shopkeepers will get loan upto Rs 3 Lakh. In first phase especially migrant workers are included. In which 50% reservation is given to Schedule caste and scheduled tribe category people. 10,000 migrant workers will get benefit of this Scheme in first phase of loan distribution. For first phase government has sanctioned Rs 50,000 crore for this scheme.
Ambedkar Rojgar Protsahan Yojana
All the procedure will be done under District magistrate. For this a new committee will be constituted under district magistrate vigilance. Under the supervision of this committee all the procedure of Baba Sahib Ambedkar Protsahan Rojgar yojana Application will be done. For the blind people government will provide upto 50% or Rs 70,000 subsidy on loan and for others upto 35% or Rs 50,000 subsidy will be provided by the government. This game will provide the dual benefit. In one hand the government will provide the loan to the unemployed people to develop their own business and farms, and on the another hand most of workers are eligible to get jobs in such farms and become employed. So this is a duly benefited scheme.
Under this scheme most of the migrant workers and the other migrant peoples who came back to their villages due to lockdown are not able to settle their own business in their City. So this will also help to stop the migration of peoples towards other cities. This is a great initiative by the Uttar Pradesh Government which will help in future for most of people to become self dependent and self employment. Due to corona virus the economic condition became worst. So finally the government has decided to launch Ambedkar Rojgar Protsahan Yojana loan schemes for the needy peoples wants to restart their business in Uttar Pradesh.
|Name of scheme||Ambedkar Rojgar Protsahan Yojana|
|Lunched BY||Aditya Nath Yogi|
|Sanctioned Amount||Rs 3 or 4 lakh Loan|
|For more Schemes||Click Here|
Benefits off scheme
- Main benefit of this scheme is the amount of loan provided by government.
- Uttar Pradesh will give rupees Rs 3 Lakh 4 Lakh loan.
- 50% reservation will be provided for the SC and ST category people.
- 70% subsidy will be provided on loan for the blind people.
- And for the other people there is 50% subsidy provided on their loan.
- The amount of the loan is directly transferred to the bank account of beneficiary.
- Through the scheme for unemployed people are able to establish their new business.
- The migrant workers and the laborers also became self employed and self dependent through this scheme.
- Ambedkar Rojgar Protsahan Yojana helps to uplift the economic status of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under this scheme the government will provide training to the youth and help them to become self dependent.
- More than 8000 people will get benefit of this scheme.
- Through this scheme the youth of Uttar Pradesh will become self employed.
- This scheme will also and courage the young youth of Uttar Pradesh to develop a new business in their own City.
Eligibility for Rojgar Protsahan Yojana
- The applicant should be permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
- The minimum age limit for this scheme is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 65 years.
- The loan will be provided for only those families whose annual income is not more than Rs 2 lakh.
- The applicant you have already got benefit from the other government schemes such as Mudra Yojana, Pradhan-mantri Rojgar Yojana etc. Are not eligible for Ambedkar Protsahan Yojana.
- You should be unemployed.
- If you want to get benefit from this came then you should have a valid Aadhaar Card proof.
- Valid ID proof such as voter card, pan card, driving licence etc.
- Residential proof (Domicile Bonafide)
- Educational certificates
- Passport size photograph
- Valid bank account details
- Bank account passbook
Baba Sahib Ambedkar Protsahan Rojgar yojana Application
We will hair provide you the full information in detail that how to apply for this scheme. You have to follow these two steps which are mentioned below to get successful registration. The applicant can apply through both online and offline mode. Till now there is no online procedure is provided by the government. For online application you have to register yourself on the official website of Baba Saheb Ambedkar Protsahan Yojana 2020.
- For the offline mode of application you have to visit your nearby block centre and get the hard copy of application form.
- Then you need to submit your application form with all your personal details.
- After this your selection will be done by the concerned authorities.
- After the selection of the candidates the training will be provided under government supervision that they are able to become self employed.
Online Mode of Application
- Firstly you need to visit the official website then click on the link provided for application form.
- On the next page the application form will appear on your computer screen.
- Here you need to fill all the details such as name, permanent address, mobile contact number, important documents.
- After this click on the submit button.
- Your application is submitted successfully.
I hope the information provided in this article is quiet informative for you and it will definitely help you to get the benefit of Ambedkar Rojgar Protsahan Yojana launched by Yogi Aditya nath. We will soon provide the other latest information regarding this scheme. So for more information stay connected with us and visit our site daily.
If you find this information quite helpful then please comment in the box provided below and if you have any query or question related this article then you can ask in the comment Box too. Thanks for visiting our site.